COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Kamminga and Roodvoets collects the following personal information:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and any other information required on our online employment application form
Kamminga and Roodvoets uses this information to:
- Vet potential hires
- Respond to employee or applicant’s inquiries
Kamminga and Roodvoets only collects voluntarily given personal information from its clients.
We DO NOT share your personal information with third parties.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- if www.kammingaroodvoets.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your company’s information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your company’s information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we also may permit certain third party companies, including Google, to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our website (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of www.kammingaroodvoets.com. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIVACY STATEMENT CHANGES
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
CORRECTING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, you may contact us.